• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nicest bottle of Whisky or Whiskey

I too love those expensive single malt scotches, but I also appreciate something good at a decent price!
For those who "slum" like I do and drink Johnny Walker Red and Dewars White Label:
Famous Grouse Scotch is a great bargain, and it's Black Grouse upscale offering is an absolute steal when compared to Chivas Regal or JW Black Label!
Life is too short to live this way

Scared to open it lol.
160685da3dc142b0a6fc235ce2134e0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Very good bottle but unless paid retail, given as a gift, or just a reason to add to a collection, it's not worth the 2nd hand market. I have had the 10, 12, and 20yr. Great bourbon, but unless it's a goal to own it, not worth it. I picked up a bottle of Rock Hill Farms tonight, I'll take anyday over Pappy. I do try and chase the Pappy bottle at release though.

Very good bottle but unless paid retail, given as a gift, or just a reason to add to a collection, it's not worth the 2nd hand market. I have had the 10, 12, and 20yr. Great bourbon, but unless it's a goal to own it, not worth it. I picked up a bottle of Rock Hill Farms tonight, I'll take anyday over Pappy. I do try and chase the Pappy bottle at release though.

So you're poor?:boink:

Ha joking I Haven't ever tried any of them just heard and read about it on the internet...yea I'm poor.

My "go to" bourbon is Weller. Like everything else from Buffalo Trace, it's very good.

Also in the pic is Dobel Tequila, it's fantastic!!

IMG_2445.JPG

Oh yeah the chase is fun.

Back
Top Bottom