• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Nickle Boron bolt carrier seller on ebay

If you have an AR you can pull the retaining pin, gas key and bolt and stick in this carrier in about 5 minutes. If you are looking to build a new BCG then you will need:

• a complete bolt: $50-$75
  • gas key: $10-$25
  • bolt cam: :$5-$10
  • retaining pin: $1

I was more asking where I can find a good value cost/quality on those parts.

I got sucked into this scam!!!!!!! We will se, I already have the rest, glad I didn't sell it awhile ago!!!!!!!!!

You can get a good bolt for $50-$60. However, try and find a Nickle Boron carrier for under $100-$200 by itself.

I agree that being $100 or so into a Nickel Boron BCG is good. However, your bolt and gas key won't be nickel boron either if that matters to you. This is also just some random guy's carrier. However, I'm sure it's worth $24. I'll be interested to see what you guys think of it when you get it.

If you have an AR you can pull the retaining pin, gas key and bolt and stick in this carrier in about 5 minutes. If you are looking to build a new BCG then you will need:

• a complete bolt: $50-$75
  • gas key: $10-$25
  • bolt cam: :$5-$10
  • retaining pin: $1

I agree that being $100 or so into a Nickel Boron BCG is good. However, your bolt and gas key won't be nickel boron either if that matters to you. This is also just some random guy's carrier. However, I'm sure it's worth $24. I'll be interested to see what you guys think of it when you get it.

I agree, the "random guy's carrier" thing makes it a gamble but for $24 I'm willing to give it a try. If it's junk I'm out $24 bucks or maybe can make it work. If not, I got a darn good deal :)

Back
Top Bottom