• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Electricity

Was out of electricity for 14 hours on Jan 4th. The kick in the balls was I had a new Generac installed 4 days earlier, but propane company couldn't come till a few days after the power outage!

Now I am looking forward to an outage to see what this generator can do.

Dang - we're neighbors! I dropped my buddy off in his neighborhood (road off of Bold Springs) and he had no electricity, but went to my neighborhood (corner of Bold Springs) and we had electricity.

Hope it's back on for you.

I'm in the Harbins Estates Subdivision which is between Cammie Wages and Indian Shoals off of Jones Phillips Road
That's exactly what I thought. My friend is in Harbins Estates (we head to the gym 5-6am every day). I'm in Providence on the corner of Bold Springs and Indian Shoals. When I dropped him off Harbins Estates was the only one without electricity. The new neighborhood just south of you had electricity, and the homes across the street, and ours (and surrounding houses). Walton's map showed outage over the whole area.

For real - if it doesn't come back on in a timely manner and you need to come charge anything, etc. let me know. I work from home and will be here.

Back
Top Bottom