• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No idea where to post but looking for some info on a signed glove...

Bushwhacker

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Unmitigated Badassery
119   0
Reaction score
I have a Wilson A2K (glove is brand new w/tags, not game used) signed by Dansby Swanson. It is his custom A2K with his color scheme and all that jazz. No case, just the glove. I bought it at a fundraiser/auction for my son's high school baseball team. Anyone have any idea values, best place to try and sell it? I don't really want it, doesn't fit in my man cave really. I'm not trying to get top dollar, just know idea what a reasonable asking price is.

Is it worth the money to ship and pay to have it graded and authenticated? If someone has some pretty good knowledge of this type thing, I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry, that stinks for you, it should have come with it already authenticated. There are plenty of memorabilia stores around, I’d start there. You can always list it here on ODT for more than you bought it for at the auction. One of us crazy Braves fans will buy it. Or sell it on eBay, some crazy Cub fan with more money than sense will surely buy it.

I have a Wilson A2K (glove is brand new w/tags, not game used) signed by Dansby Swanson. It is his custom A2K with his color scheme and all that jazz. No case, just the glove. I bought it at a fundraiser/auction for my son's high school baseball team. Anyone have any idea values, best place to try and sell it? I don't really want it, doesn't fit in my man cave really. I'm not trying to get top dollar, just know idea what a reasonable asking price is.

Is it worth the money to ship and pay to have it graded and authenticated? If someone has some pretty good knowledge of this type thing, I'd really appreciate it.

I bought a signed 1961 New York Yankees Championship signed picture, with the entire infield players, at the Pawn Shop under Spaghetti Junction, he sold it to me for $90 without authentication paper, I went to a Sports Memorabilia store that had MLB, NFL and Gun Authentication people who would check your items, I had to pay a small fee, I waited a few hours because there was a long line plus they had to verify allot of items. Mine was Authentic, they gave me a Paperwork from MLB and told me that after it was registered with MLB, I would get a Certificate from MLB in the mail, to put on the back of my picture and 1 for my records. It arrived, 2 weeks later, the picture is now in my Yankee, Man Room. This is the documentation, because the guys on ODT will say No picture it didn't happen. I learned my lesson from past postings. Good Luck.
20191203_105645.jpg

Back
Top Bottom