• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No Ill effects

My buddy works for GA DOD so I guess he got in line early being essential and all.

Got the second shot Friday. Friday night he sweat out the bed. Then got chills, fever, muscle aches, and pain at the injection site. Had an awful Saturday.

Checked on him on Sunday and he said he felt like he had never been sick.

Good luck y'all!

Myself and 4 of my friends had these same side effects 24 hrs after second injection.

I have only yet had my first dose. When I pulled the bandaid off in the shower, I noticed the number 666 in a small circle around the injection point. Guess it was the nurse's employee number or something so they could track it. Thanks.

My buddy works for GA DOD so I guess he got in line early being essential and all.

Got the second shot Friday. Friday night he sweat out the bed. Then got chills, fever, muscle aches, and pain at the injection site. Had an awful Saturday.

Checked on him on Sunday and he said he felt like he had never been sick.

Good luck y'all!
Man, heard the same from my buddy next door. He’s in health care. Said first one was nothing. Second round he thought he had the flu for about 24hrs and then all went back to normal

I have only yet had my first dose. When I pulled the bandaid off in the shower, I noticed the number 666 in a small circle around the injection point. Guess it was the nurse's employee number or something so they could track it. Thanks.
UUUHHHH............u might need a exorcist in a week or 2.....just sayin

I wasn't allowed to say anything until today, but it's now done so... I volunteered for the test phase of COVID-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose at 6:20 AM, and I wanted to let you all know that it is safe and I'm ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.

Back
Top Bottom