• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No longer necessary

Hello ODT, my girlfriend and myself are searching for a home or fully equipped basement/in law suite to rent out for a few months. Currently we pay $1500 a month to share a house and have been for the past six months. We have two dogs and two cats. I think I can talk her into giving up the cats for the few months we would be renting. One dog is Dachshund and the other is a mix breed (he only weighs 35lbs)

We’re both easy to get along with, OCD level clean, and even tempered. We are the ideal roommates/tenants I can assure you.

We need a place by Mid September. If you know of anyone or have a place yourself that you’d be willing to rent out for roughly three months that’s be great. Our budget is $1000+utilities a month. Or $1200 flat.

i can provide plenty of references, two years of solid rental history, and would be willing to put down a deposit as well as first months rent.

It has been so hard trying to find a place with these animals. Plus the fact that my gf works for cash. Any help is appreciated. I can’t afford to keep shelling out $50 here and $50 there for applications.
Family member went through the same issues when looking to rent in Coweta co. Many of the rental management companies are just collecting fees without even the courtesy of a response. In that price range, you may need to extend your search farther South.

Best of luck in your search as there are just not enough affordable houses in the area.

Family member went through the same issues when looking to rent in Coweta co. Many of the rental management companies are just collecting fees without even the courtesy of a response. In that price range, you may need to extend your search farther South.

Best of luck in your search as there just are not enough affordable houses in the area.
It’s terrible, we are open to outside of coweta/fayette.

Back
Top Bottom