• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

No Mercy 7

All of us who go to those No mercy and lights out races know! Hahaha
A solution to you're dilemma..... Go to the race Saturday and take the kiddos to the fair on Sunday! And a word to the wide if ya'll are gonna get a motel anywhere near there book it now. We had originally booked at the best Western for Saturday night for the Feb race which was $100 a night, once we heard the street outlaws guys were gonna show we figured it would be wise to go down Friday night so we could be at the track a little earlier (which proved to be a wise decision since it sold out by lunch) we ended up paying $230 for Friday night. Needless to say we went ahead and booked Fri and Sat night this time and it was the regular $100 per night.

A solution to you're dilemma..... Go to the race Saturday and take the kiddos to the fair on Sunday! And a word to the wide if ya'll are gonna get a motel anywhere near there book it now. We had originally booked at the best Western for Saturday night for the Feb race which was $100 a night, once we heard the street outlaws guys were gonna show we figured it would be wise to go down Friday night so we could be at the track a little earlier (which proved to be a wise decision since it sold out by lunch) we ended up paying $230 for Friday night. Needless to say we went ahead and booked Fri and Sat night this time and it was the regular $100 per night.
Yeah ur right! Good idea!

Just looked at the Hampton inn in adel for the weekend of the race, $249 a night! I thought that was seriously high so I changed the dates just to see. Any other time it's $109! Price gouging low life piece of ****! I hope nobody stays there! I know I never will! Crooked ****ers!

Just looked at the Hampton inn in adel for the weekend of the race, $249 a night! I thought that was seriously high so I changed the dates just to see. Any other time it's $109! Price gouging low life piece of ****! I hope nobody stays there! I know I never will! Crooked ****ers!
F that, I'd sleep in the dam truck...lol

Back
Top Bottom