• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No offense intended just an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitting a like button because you find something funny and SAYING something are 2 different things entirely. Having someone make **** up about you saying something you never did because you hit the Like button on a question someone else asked is pretty low butt hurt territory
I fixed it for you 105th I apologize. The like button can be misconstrued. When it's people's children they can get a bit defensive.

You'll prob have issues till you're around here a while....hittin'at like button means you were agreeing or agging somethin on (just so you know). I hatten been here long but had my head outta my ass long enough to know that
I'm a going to like this response. ...wish I could like it 20 times

It's cool. It struck a nerve. I appreciate the apology

I saw his post, figured you guys were friends and found humor in his question, that's all. It's cool bro
Your welcome. Like the thread title I never intended any fighting or drama I even kind of begged for it and yet fell victim to my own thread so just trying to keep things civil and defend the child. Thanks for your honesty and service my friend I have no Ill will towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom