• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

no reason to pay more than 450 for a used yugo pap pistol

I am sure I am wrong here but if I attach a per mental suppressor that is long enough, I would not have to get a tax stamp to put a stock on?

I think auto correct messed you up, but it sounds like you are asking if you need an SBR stamp if you permanently attach a suppressor to your M92 to bring it to 16", the answer is no, you would only need the stamp for the suppressor.

I am sure I am wrong here but if I attach a per mental suppressor that is long enough, I would not have to get a tax stamp to put a stock on?

Now you're getting into all those rules and things....I do not know the SBR rules.... adding a stock to a pistol... does that now make it a rifle and we have different set of rules? I am too old to learn

I think auto correct messed you up, but it sounds like you are asking if you need an SBR stamp if you permanently attach a suppressor to your M92 to bring it to 16", the answer is no, you would only need the stamp for the suppressor.

And the CNC M92 specifically states this is a "fake" suppressor. So maybe no Stamp needed

Yes auto correct always does that to me. I can't decide if I want this or a OPAP AK. Thanks for the help!

Now you're getting into all those rules and things....I do not know the SBR rules.... adding a stock to a pistol... does that now make it a rifle and we have different set of rules? I am too old to learn

Yea I might as well just SBR it

Back
Top Bottom