• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

no reason to pay more than 450 for a used yugo pap pistol

I broke down and ordered a couple of these.... They're going to Cherokee Gun.... A trip to Canton to see what else they have..... Hopefully some 7.62 x 39 at real good prices

Just to make sure I am thinking correctly, if I am going to SBR it I need to make it 922r compliment?

Yes. 922r calculator here.

Edit to add one thing I forgot to mention. If you plan to SBR and use the AKbuilder stock, you might want to call and check where the serial number is located on the pistol. Some early models had the serial number in the rear, and although it is not a deal breaker, for the AKbuilder stock install, you would have to leave out a rivet as it would be right through the serial number. Once again though you could still use this stock, and it would not matter for the Manticore stock or any rear trunnion mount stock.

Last edited:
I broke down and ordered a couple of these.... They're going to Cherokee Gun.... A trip to Canton to see what else they have..... Hopefully some 7.62 x 39 at real good prices

Last week when I went to pick up my can, they had sealed can on the right side just inside the door..Did not look at the price but they had quite a bit!

Back
Top Bottom