• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No reply after agreed deal

I (seller) have had two meets planned the same afternoon and the first one so late I called and said sorry, I have 40 miles to drive to the next meeting. We’ll have to reschedule. That reschedule never happened and I sold the item to another buyer 4 days later after no response from the guy that was terribly late.

Its not the negotiation....it is keeping their word that is “not understood”
It's the "holding" that's the most important part!
JiT5GT.gif

Its not the negotiation....it is keeping their word that is “not understood”
You are correct but I guess I meant the entire process including communication even if they decided to go another route. It's not hard to return a pm. Just as common courtesy and all... I would even appreciate a "go **** yourself" at least.

You are correct but I guess I meant the entire process including communication even if they decided to go another route. It's not hard to return a pm. Just as common courtesy and all... I would even appreciate a "go **** yourself" at least.
Yessir . I believe it boils down to lack of respect, not being taught the importance of your word being your reputation is important, along with generally being an ass just about covers most of them, i think. :cool-new:

Back
Top Bottom