• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Sales Tax On ANY Item from now until Memorial Day at Bling and Bang Cumming GA

You can get M&P 15 Sport ll for $499 just about anywhere. Colt 6920s are easily $899 or less. I could go on.
Sorry you feel that way..... However I really don't see the need to make negative comments towards us. We are a family ran business and we try to offer the best prices that we can to our customers. Of course we don't have the prices that the big box retailers and websites do but, we do our best and we will continue to...

And as any other small business... we have to keep the lights on....

We appreciate the business from several of the ODT members that have stopped by and are happy with us!

Sorry you feel that way..... However I really don't see the need to make negative comments towards us. We are a family ran business and we try to offer the best prices that we can to our customers. Of course we don't have the prices that the big box retailers and websites do but, we do our best and we will continue to...

We appreciate the business from several of the ODT members that have stopped by and are happy with us!

Don't worry about them. you'll find that a number of members feel as though places like cgp and ggs are are the only places in the world and would probably drop their pants for them. Welcome and good luck.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but you did post in "steals and deals". Most everyone would rather shop a "mom and pop" local business, but prices have to be competitive to do so. Members on here are harsh and to the point. Good luck in your business!

I have heard nothing but the buzz about high prices so i dont even bother stopping in when there are 3 more local "mom n pops" stores within 15-20min thatll blow those prices out of the water. Best of luck to the store but you may wanna try a different business approach if you have to keep the lights on. Yall are in a booming part of the town for sure but the prices dont have to match

I'd think I'd be pretty well done with this site with **** given when he is just trying to get their name out. The last thing this community needs to do is gang up on it's supporters and own kind. There are some very good shops in this state with a good following, and rightfully so, but to trash a new store because they are not the cheapest across the board is assinine. We can always use more shops around us.

Back
Top Bottom