• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

noobs!!!

I personally wish there was a lot more trading and a lot less yapping, but that's just me.

X100
Delete all the other stuff and just stick with selling and trading.
(I had to actually go into my set up and block 75% of the stuff posted, just so I wouldn't have to wade through everything when I hit the "whats new" button, just to see what is up on the trading block)

I enjoy the trading and the discussions as well. There's a guy on my side of town, who has something up for trade about once a week and many of you either have traded with him or know of him, but don't think he posts much at all, just trades like crazy. He's a great guy, just probably more of a trader than a yapper. I'm sure alot of people don't have the time or don't care to spend their whole day on here like a few of us do, lol!

your right but when a noob jumps on here just to sale a gun and then never post again.. i mean i guess this is a trader site. but it just throws up a red flag to me and the last few times i have tried to do deals with them it really put up a red flag but its just a rant..

i agree on that, because i tried 2 different deals with a "noob" and they posted, i pm'd and they never got back on again, i'm like wtf. sometimes they may just be looking for quick money or something idk

I was a member of a atv site recently that mandated that you had to have a minimum of 10 posts and 3 months time to view or post to their classifieds. By the time I was given full membership I had already bought all the parts I needed on Ebay, so no thats a bad idea IMO.
exactly i came on odt thinking i would sell this gun real quick and forget about it now im addicted :pop2:
next week my wife is planning a intervention (but im not going lol because i got to see a man about a gun !)

whats up with noobs jumping on here just to post guns for sale and thats all they ever do.. i mean your 1st post should not be a for sale thread, right? i feel we should have to have a post count or be here say a few monts before you can post in the classifieds. am i the only one that feels this way?

You were a "noob" 1334 posts ago. Broad stroke saying that's the only activity they partake in. Relax and worry about Gilley Bro.

Plus, more sellers and traders means more for everyone.

How bout we leave it alone!
There are plenty of other overly restrictive and heavy handed sites for that kind of stuff.
I think one of them may have been somewhat responsible for this sites birthing.

Back
Top Bottom