• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Noooo!!!! Vinnie Paul Abbott passed away!!!!!

Dang that's crazy. I was front row for Pantera at the International ballroom back in '96. Some of the best musicians I've ever seen, and the loudest show I've ever heard. My ears were ringing for a week. Vinnie threw his drum stick at the end of the show and I just missed it.

I'll never forget when Dimebag got shot and killed on stage. What a waste.

RIP

Dang that's crazy. I was front row for Pantera at the International ballroom back in '96. Some of the best musicians I've ever seen, and the loudest show I've ever heard. My ears were ringing for a week. Vinnie threw his drum stick at the end of the show and I just missed it.

I'll never forget when Dimebag got shot and killed on stage. What a waste.

RIP
Definitely one of the best live bands ever. I saw them in Nashville,TN at the amphitheatre with White Zomie and Eyehategod. Saw them twice at the International Ballroom once with Biohazard and Neurosis, and once with MachineHead and Coal Chamber. The last time I saw them was on their last tour at the Tabernacle with Soulfly, Morbid Angel, and Nothingface. Phil reached out and shook my hand as I was crowdsurfing my way out of the pit. I also got guitar picks from Dime and Rex because they were throwing them out in the crowd by the fistfuls.

I was completely gutted too when I heard about Dime. I knew there would never be a chance of Pantera ever reuniting.

Back
Top Bottom