• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

#Nope

Tallest I climbed was 400 ft while in the Air Force.
nope.gif

I thought the main thrust of this Thread was that the tower was so close to a house/houses, not height phobia issues. I bet that subdivision's cellphone signal power is near max. Thanks.

Holy hell. From the article you linked:

"Air safety investigators attributed Vulović's survival to her being trapped by a food trolley in the DC-9's fuselage as it broke away from the rest of the aircraft and plummeted towards the ground. When the cabin depressurized, the passengers and other flight crew were blown out of the aircraft and fell to their deaths. Investigators believed that the fuselage, with Vulović pinned inside, landed at an angle in a heavily wooded and snow-covered mountainside, which cushioned the impact.[1][a] Vulović's physicians concluded that her history of low blood pressure caused her to pass out quickly after the cabin depressurized and kept her heart from bursting on impact.[7] Vulović said that she was aware of her low blood pressure before applying to become a flight attendant and knew that it would result in her failing her medical examination, but she drank an excessive amount of coffee beforehand and was accepted.[3]"

Back
Top Bottom