Norcross Gun Club booooooooo!!!!!

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
This year I didn’t join. The Covid 19 virus destroyed their sense of how to run a shooting range. When I went to RE-join, I was told they are sticking to appointments to shoot and they are closed Sunday and Monday. I’m so busy that I really don’t get to plan when I can sneak in a shooting session and being closed a weekend day and a week day really limits opportunities. I did like the place, but I won’t be back until it’s renewal time. I wish they’d get back to normal business instead of thinking this rush on guns will last forever. They may find far fewer people there when the gun panic eventually settles down.

Give Sandy Springs Gun Range a shot, so to speak...

I live between both, so I’m now a member at Sandy Springs Gun Range. I just liked the Norcross one because the people that work there were always great and it wasn’t always packed. Hopefully next year they’ll get back to a normal operation.

QuickShot is easily the best indoor range in the in-town area. No BS policies and the people are nice. The only down side to them is that the distances are really short in both ranges. Barely 25 yds in the largest.

I do like the new Sandy Springs but they don't seem to be very good at equipment maintenance. Their target holders are the wire-rope kind and they are sagging so low that unless you shoot right at the bench or all the way against the backstop, you are skipping rounds off the floor.

Back
Top Bottom