• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Norinco Hunter Conversion

wsbrown

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
300   0
Reaction score
Got my first Hunter the other day and knew right away the stock trigger position was terrible to try to reach, so I knew that a conversion was in its near future. Well after a lot of cutting, grinding, drilling, and tapping... here it is. Im very pleased with how it turned out. I wasnt really interested in making it a Galil clone like a lot of folks do with these and found a Chi comm buttstock that would already match the stock handguards. Very light for a milled AK and one of the most comfortable to shoulder Ive had. The only thing I plan to do now is get a Polytech pistol grip and some US followers and floorplates for my mags to maintain 922r and make it a matching set.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 48
I traded a PSA AR for the gun, 6 mags, 75 round drum, and 300 rounds of ammo.

I drilled and tapped the receiver and used screws on the trigger guard. The receiver is plenty thick enough and was super easy to tap.

I traded a PSA AR for the gun, 6 mags, 75 round drum, and 300 rounds of ammo.

I drilled and tapped the receiver and used screws on the trigger guard. The receiver is plenty thick enough and was super easy to tap.

Wow talk about a deal. I would get the TG riveted on if you can find a local builder

Back
Top Bottom