Norinco sks question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragracer

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
131   0
Reaction score
I picked up a what appears to be an unfired norinco sks today. It has all matching number gun (stock,bolt,barrel). Came with box but mag missing.still has cosmoline around bolt. Here's the question. It's importer iS poly atlanta ga. Any info
i've never seen this importer
also i noticed that between gas tube and barrel their is some numbers and letters engraved

Last edited:
so you're saying that it didn't even come with factory 10 rd mag?

the importer on mine was in Ontario CA...Norinco also

I will say either stick with the factory 10 rounders or the tapco 20's....any other mags are normally junk. My norinco has performed flawlessly with the factory ten rounder it came with....You can also some times come across the 20 rounder I believe chinese...They have a star on the side, they are non-detachable like the 10 rounders but supposedly offer the same reliability...I personally have not come across one though...Not sure on the importer though...A ton of companies that have nothing to do with firearms will import them for other smaller companies...

Some of the dealers used to remove the mags to make the rifles inoperative to take to gunshows. I don't know why they just did.

Also, note: If you don't have the original magazine the rifle will never ever be a complete "matching #s" rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom