• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOS WWII M1 Carbine magazines $25

I have never bought any Carbine Mags. Is that a good price ?
ProMag mags are selling for $15-20 and you can get Korean KCI mags for about $10. The cheaper mags would be decent for the range but if you want a true surplus to go with your M1 this is a good deal. If I remember correctly last time they did a sale they were around $40.

I’m glad my dad snagged a bunch back in the 60s. Still have a bunch new in wrap. However this is a good deal on those mags. If you find them at army navy stores or gun shows, you end up getting Korean made ones.

I bought 4, all NOS in wax wrap. Two were Union Hardware marked (replacement WWII mags). One was SY-B, Stanley Works produced for use by IBM with their carbines. And the last was G-Q marked for Quality Hardware use with their carbines, produced by Groetchen Tool Co. $107 total for the 4 mags, NOS WWII items, you can't beat that. The rest of you with your Universal Carbines can have the Korean made, crappy mags.

I ordered three of them, and they're the real deal. One was an Inland, and I think the other two were a Standard Products and the other a Quality Hardware.

Back
Top Bottom