• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nostalgia time here (80's BMX)

Me and a buddy built some bikes in the early 70s that we rode on the local motorcycle trails. We were doing it before it became popular. Then we got motorcycles in 74 and never looked back.

I couldn't afford a Mongoose, Haro or Redline, so I had a St. Tropez. It was heavy as heck but it took a beating! The crazy sh*t we used to do on 2 wheels!

Me and a buddy built some bikes in the early 70s that we rode on the local motorcycle trails. We were doing it before it became popular. Then we got motorcycles in 74 and never looked back.

I was an 80's kid so anything that reminds me of my youth really brings out the nostalgia in me, like the old Honda 3 wheelers.
I had a 350x for a few years. Wish I still had it, and have been looking for one, but they are difficult to find. However, I did find this Big Red a couple weeks ago and brought it home. Still runs like a sewing machine!

IMG_20190225_181941.jpg

Redline and DG guy here. As MRH MRH knows the best racing was at my Grandmother's house. We built a BMX track in the yard. We also had a natural half pipe not far up the road. Good times!

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom