• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not bad for my first load

Its a little shy of 30 yards.. I originally planned my pistol range out to be 25 yards but measured out 75 feet with my big ass feet.. My table is actually at 29 yards and I was standing just in front of it so probably around 27 or so. With my Sig and blazer brass the sights are dead on and I can hit a 5" plate almost every time I pull the trigger now. I shoot slow though and take my time. I only pull off a shot every 4 or 5 seconds to get groups that close.

I shoot at an ancient (and emptied) 100lb propane cylinder and plow disks at 50 yards with the pistol. I've got a couple thousand rounds through the gun in just the month and a half I've had it. I throw a lot of lead down range having a range in my back yard and a lot of free time.

My neighbor and I generally spend Sunday's down there together and go through 200-400 rounds each through the day

Last edited:
Its a little shy of 30 yards.. I originally planned my pistol range out to be 25 yards but measured out 75 feet with my big ass feet.. My table is actually at 29 yards and I was standing just in front of it so probably around 27 or so. With my Sig and blazer brass the sights are dead on and I can hit a 5" plate almost every time I pull the trigger now. I shoot slow though and take my time. I only pull off a shot every 4 or 5 seconds to get groups that close.

I shoot at an ancient (and emptied) 100lb propane cylinder and plow disks at 50 yards with the pistol. I've got a couple thousand rounds through the gun in just the month and a half I've had it. I throw a lot of lead down range having a range in my back yard and a lot of free time.

My neighbor and I generally spend Sunday's down there together and go through 200-400 rounds each through the day

Nice shooting. That much shooting and you'll definitely be benefiting from hand loading. One day I will have my own back yard range, one day. I solve modeled after hickok45s of course...

Nice shooting. That much shooting and you'll definitely be benefiting from hand loading.]

I've gotten a lot of advice on here to tighten up my groups. I couldn't group that well at 15 yards back in August when I started shooting pistols. I was making a lot of mistakes without knowing it. I blame the forum for my groups getting to this level :)

Back
Top Bottom