• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Not cool bro....

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
218   0
Reaction score
3rd day 14 hrs on the clock, pass on my luck break because (dam the man) it's crunch time...

And this 3 blocks from the house....

image.jpeg

I ride bicycles on the street. Those riders are pricks if they keep that formation. It should be illegal for slow-moving vehicles to block traffic that way. Notice only one of them has a light, too, and it looks like it's getting dark enough that a tail light would really help.

Those spandex-clad road hogs should be in single file on the right side, inches from the edge of the pavement. HOWEVER, even if they do that, they'll still be something of an obstacle to motorists, because of the new (5 years ago?) Georgia law that says drivers must give at least 3 feet of room when passing a bicyclist. That pretty much always means you'll have to take part of the oncoming lane.

I ride bicycles on the street. Those riders are pricks if they keep that formation. It should be illegal for slow-moving vehicles to block traffic that way. Notice only one of them has a light, too, and it looks like it's getting dark enough that a tail light would really help.

Those spandex-clad road hogs should be in single file on the right side, inches from the edge of the pavement. HOWEVER, even if they do that, they'll still be something of an obstacle to motorists, because of the new (5 years ago?) Georgia law that says drivers must give at least 3 feet of room when passing a bicyclist. That pretty much always means you'll have to take part of the oncoming lane.

Wish I had a duelly...

Back
Top Bottom