• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not getting email notifications...

I take it you've went into your account and made sure the box is checked of, then saved preferences?
Yes sir I did...just to be sure I didn't unchecked something inadvertently.
I don't see any settings issues, and there's nothing in the server logs showing a bounced email.

Do you primarily use tapatalk? That shouldn't have anything to do with it, but nothing else makes any sense and there have been other weird issues with tapatalk lately since xenforo stopped supporting it.
Yes sir I very rarely use a browser to use the site. Nothing new for me...
BTW I got all of the missing pm emails this morning. Weird.

You probably made them mad at you again....lol....this is your punishment. ..lol
Haha..nah we cool. I got no problem with the mods and I'm laying low so I don't make them have a problem with me.

:)

We moved servers over the weekend so the delayed emails are most likely related to that. Is there anyone that isn't getting their emails currently? If so, please post the domain portion of your email address. For example, just the "gmail.com" or "yahoo.com" portion.

Yes sir I did...just to be sure I didn't unchecked something inadvertently. Yes sir I very rarely use a browser to use the site. Nothing new for me...
BTW I got all of the missing pm emails this morning. Weird.

Haha..nah we cool. I got no problem with the mods and I'm laying low so I don't make them have a problem with me.

:)
Brownie

We moved servers over the weekend so the delayed emails are most likely related to that. Is there anyone that isn't getting their emails currently? If so, please post the domain portion of your email address. For example, just the "gmail.com" or "yahoo.com" portion.

aol.com, LMAO

(and only because it drives me wife crazy I still use)

Back
Top Bottom