• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not getting message alerts

Tinskiff

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
100   0
Reaction score
I have a few ads up on here. I've just learned in the last few days that when someone posts a reply at the bottom of my ad I don't get an alert. I have to go into each one of my ads and check myself. I do get an alert for a private message. Not very efficient, I would say.

I have not been either, I did check in settings, under preferences I did not have the email boxes checked for any content I create or post on... not sure if this will help...

Content options
  • Automatically subscribe to content you create…
      • and receive email notifications
  • Automatically subscribe to content you interact with…
  • Show people's signatures with their messages

I have not been either, I did check in settings, under preferences I did not have the email boxes checked for any content I create or post on... not sure if this will help...

Content options
  • Automatically subscribe to content you create…
  • Automatically subscribe to content you interact with…
  • Show people's signatures with their messages

Hmm. I'll see if that works/helps. This just reenforces my conviction that when things aren't going the way I want them to or the way I think they should, I'm usually the problem.
Thank you.

Glad to help, I had an email notice just now. So I think changing those settings should address your concern. It was same issue I was having. Thanks for bringing it up! It was irritating me too! Now, I think its fixed!

Back
Top Bottom