• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Not making the same mistake twice!!! Need advice....

It might be a little faster in a longer barrel but that is what it chronos out of my 17, still makes a 128 power factor for USPSA so that's all I care.

Yea I'm sure they are soft shooting. I wonder how slow you could send 158g 9mm pills down range and still meet power factor.

- - - Updated - - -

It might be a little faster in a longer barrel but that is what it chronos out of my 17, still makes a 128 power factor for USPSA so that's all I care.

I need some mouse farts for around the house use through my 9mm AR! wonder if it would cycle

Yea I'm sure they are soft shooting. I wonder how slow you could send 158g 9mm pills down range and still meet power factor.

- - - Updated - - -

I need some mouse farts for around the house use through my 9mm AR! wonder if it would cycle

800fps is the slowest I would try a 158, makes a 126 pf.

Forms are good for 1 year, date them accordingly and file one for every state that allows for SBR's. Pick a date each year and do it on that date every year and you'll be covered and don't have to worry about it.

Say you pick June 2nd, date for June first of the following year. But send it in on May first.

Nah, I'll toss it on a spare lower and go wherever they allow pistols. That's a ton of effort for minimal gain.

Back
Top Bottom