• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Not the place for medical advice BUT...

rub some dirt on it.gif

Avoid beer and beef.

Get some cherry juice concentrate (Kroger $20 for a big bottle) and drink that. Should help if it's gout.
Well we hardly eat any beef. Us po' Crackers dine almost exclusively on chicken. So now I gotta switch back to vodka and club soda? Oh well.. Looks like no drinking on school nights in my future.

Well we hardly eat any beef. Us po' Crackers dine almost exclusively on chicken. So now I gotta switch back to vodka and club soda? Oh well.. Looks like no drinking on school nights in my future.
Yeah beer is a big cause of a gout flare up...causes the uric acid build up. Cherry juice helps flush uric acid.

Me and my 4 brother's all have Gout. I take 2 Pills of Allopurinol 100mg daily with allot of water, plus when I get flare ups like you have now I use another medication that relieves my Gout in about 6 hrs. When , I get home I will get you the name of that Medication.

X2 for allopurinol, been taking it for 15 plus years.
Go see a doctor, it’s arthritis and will spread. Waited till it hit my knee and couldn’t walk anymore. Started on those little white pills and pain went away.

So the low carb/keto/Adkins style diet is supposed to reduce inflammation which may help with the arthritis but have no idea about the gout.

Good luck. I'm a big fan of ibuprofens for an analgesic.

I'm gonna axe anyway. Does anyone here have gout ? Is it a horrible broken toe kinda pain in the big toe joints? My wife thinks that's what I have. I'm soaking it in hot Epsom salt water right now. Feels good but not really helping. On top of that I got arthritis setting up in my ankle on the same foot.
I gotta be at work at 6:45 in the AM getting in and out of the van and moving Hyundais/Kias all day. That's gonna suck!
No more drinking.

Prolly gout in your ankle too bro. It is because the shape your in. Round. Hurts like hell.. Don't think the warm water is good. Doc can help. I am on the Apple cider treatment. Going pretty well. I drink more wine and cut back on the beer. Some folks are prone to get it. Hereditary. Google it. Read up on it. If you get regular attacts.. take the medicine. It can damage your joints

Here is a easy home remedy.

Lemon Juice: Another natural home remedy that helps alkalize your body thus reducing uric acid in the blood, is drinking lemon juice. Many gout sufferers squeeze half a lemon in a glass of 8 oz. of water and drink it up to three times a day. Others will combine it with ½ a teaspoon of baking soda.

Back
Top Bottom