• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'notable members'

Radar363

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I mentioned the site to one of my brothers and suggested that he join. While searching to see if a username was already taken the results showed it wasn't but displayed a list of 'notable members' sorted by total post count...
and the first image that popped into my head was the lineup from 'The Usual Suspects'...
usual_suspects1.jpg

I mentioned the site to one of my brothers and suggested that he join. While searching to see if a username was already taken the results showed it wasn't but displayed a list of 'notable members' sorted by total post count...
and the first image that popped into my head was the lineup from 'The Usual Suspects'...View attachment 340819

When I first opened this thread I saw this pic and thought something was posted about me. :eek:

and the first image that popped into my head was the lineup from 'The Usual Suspects'...View attachment 340819
Nope no one from ODT

Back
Top Bottom