• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now hearing classifieds category changes

Ok, everyone, this is just for Category Options, like handguns, shotguns, cars, trucks, etc. Nothing else.

Separate semi-autos from everything else (bolt action, pump, lever, etc.)

Maybe give AR-15s their own category since they probably make up half of the rifle listings?

Personally I'd like to see subcategories
Like revolvers and automatics in pistols
Pump, automatic, and break action in shotguns
And "tactical" and hunting in rifles

Any firearm requiring a BOS, or "peeking" at any form of ID, needs there own category.

It could be called something like for all those paranoid insecure dealer wanna bees.

If you show up with Alabama plates on your car, then you will probably have to prove to me that you are a Georgia resident, but otherwise I have no reason to think otherwise.

I'm all about being legal, but I ain't about giving up any more of my rights.

As was mentioned in the other thread, a separate category for AR's, AK's, M1A's, Scars, FAL's etc, call it Evil Black Rifles, Battle Rifles or whatever you want. I'd just like to see the semi auto, high capacity mag fed guns in one section. There are currently 26 out of the 60 ads on the first page of the rifles section that would fall into this category.

IMO "Tactical" is too broad a term, I've seen people with a rem 770 that they put a sling and bipod on call it a tactical rifle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom