• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Now hiring @ ATL airport

AirOpsMgr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
66   0
Reaction score
I will preface this post by saying it is part time & entry level pay. We are a contractor, thus, our business is primarily working for airlines based upon the negotiated rate of service; I employ entry level positions starting at $8.00 to $9.50, leadership positions from $11-$18/hr.

What we do: Load/unload passenger & cargo aircraft for several airlines - I can provide more specific detail via PM, but it is essentially driving/operating ground equipment, physical labor to load and unload baggage and cargo, and cleaning aircraft, most of which is outdoors in all weather conditions.

What we pay: I hire based upon experience and for specific job functions; minimum start rate is $8.00 with no applicable experience, will pay up to $9.50 with some previous experience. At times, I am looking for lead agents at $11.00/hr and Supervisors at $16-18/hr.

We hold several contracts; An individual can easily work 40 hours or more if they wish, based upon their flexibility and ability to work multiple 3 or 4 hour shifts (we work around the airline's schedule).

I always pay a 3hr block even if you only work an hour.

Examples of current work schedules are:

AM shift:
Mon: 02:30 - 05:30, Tue-Fri 05:30 - 08:30

Afternoons: Daily, from approx 3PM to 7PM

PM Shift (2 shifts):
Mon-Thur: 9pm / 9:30PM - 12:30
Fri: 9:30PM/10:00PM - 01:00AM

Charter flights: On call, times vary.

Minimum requirements: Must be 18, have valid driver's license, have GED or HS equivalent, pass a 10yr criminal history check (no felonies or DUIs), pass pre employment drug screen, able to lift 50 Lbs. Must be able to provide a copy of a birth certificate or passport (required for CBP seal on international flights). We are an EOE employer.

Due to airport security requirements, I can only accept original applications in person, applicants will be required to provide 10 years of work history (school or unemployment dates will suffice as well) along with 5 years of residence history (required by CBP); I will provide application address & answer any questions via PM.

Best regards

Also take a test to identify FOD :p ( I am a badged contractor myself ) Good for you for posting work for folks..

Also take a test to identify FOD :p ( I am a badged contractor myself ) Good for you for posting work for folks..

LOL!! Yes, there are some ............... uh.............. procedures ............... to get your airport badge, but, even I must endure this, each and every year :pout:

Back
Top Bottom