• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Now I am superior to you in every way!!!

Threw my back out Monday morning and have been thinking about buying a bidet all week because wiping is most difficult thing I've had to do this week.

I'm holding out for the next revolution in anal rinsing technology --miniature robotic watercraft that sail the churning seas of your porcelain throne and squirt high pressure water upward as needed.

This fire fighting boat (and icebreaker) some 120+ years old, and still in service, in Buffalo, New York, would be the model I'd pick.

View attachment 4446050
One brown depth charge and that boat is at the bottom of tidy bowl sound

My poop is like GA clay.....that lil stream aint gonna do nothin.

Is a bidet good enuff for THIS?

0225FA36-2E3A-4C79-8311-FDD7FBBF4BAB.jpeg
EB36A6DC-77B9-4ACA-980D-0AA281581034.jpeg

You bunch of primitive ass wipers.

We've had a butt washing toilet at the house for years but now I can bust off a dookie midday and my asshole won't itch in the 100 degree weather. Couldn't justify the money on a Toto at the shop but then I found this highly rated jewel on Amazon for like $25. You are not too poor to wash your ass.
5 stars, 2 thumbs up. Good investment
I'm feeling so superior I may vote Democrat.
View attachment 4435023View attachment 4435024
LMAOOOOOOO

can we be friends?

Can confirm. These are awesome. I recently installed one at the house. Neighbor got one for his (then) prego wife that has warm water AND warm dry air. I’m not that fancy, or wealthy hahaha.

I tried it out last night and my wife is pissed. First, only give the hose bib a quarter turn. Too much pressure and you will yell like I did with the neighbor asking what I was doing in the front yard naked spraying my ass with the garden hose. But once you get the pressure right it could be efficient and pleasurable.

Back
Top Bottom