• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOW I remember why......

I've was a police recovery diver for almost 5 years. No critter issues. It's the 42 degree water and dead bodies that tend to put a damper on things. One day, I may actually do some recreational diving.

www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_a_ad_APSunderwater.jpg_450px_APSunderwater.jpg

i don't know WTH this is but I definitely want it!

I've was a police recovery diver for almost 5 years. No critter issues. It's the 42 degree water and dead bodies that tend to put a damper on things. One day, I may actually do some recreational diving.

That does help me put those fears in perspective. And you, Ghost, have boulders for balls. Much respect.

APS underwater assault rifle

Love it!

Had a contractor in Ft Walton tell me stories about working on high rise condo's on the gulf and observing the hundreds of sharks swimming just past all the tourists. He said that the tourists stir up the bait fish and the predators have learned this pattern. He swore that if people could see this many large sharks amongst all the small ones darting within feet of the swimmers that they would never get in over their ankles.

Love it!

Had a contractor in Ft Walton tell me stories about working on high rise condo's on the gulf and observing the hundreds of sharks swimming just past all the tourists. He said that the tourists stir up the bait fish and the predators have learned this pattern. He swore that if people could see this many large sharks amongst all the small ones darting within feet of the swimmers that they would never get in over their ankles.
I get what you are saying but do the math, millions of people swim in the ocean every year but only a handful of shark attacks occur. WE are a much bigger threat to sharks.

Back
Top Bottom