Now that’s impressive!(and hilarious)

That was a fast little lady right there. I played little league football in the 60’s with a kid who could run like that, I think he played fullback. If you gave that dude the ball it was just about a guaranteed touchdown, that kid could haul ass and if he got a clear shot, he was GONE! Lol!

I don’t think she dove , i believe she fell , maybe??
It was close though !! She done good …..if she hadn’t have wrecked I think she would’ve won.
Seemed like the announcers thought she dove to try to win, but I may have misheard that.

Seemed like the announcers thought she dove to try to win, but I may have misheard that.
Maybe ….I couldn’t really tell, those British accents and all ! Lol . I went back and rewatched it though and I think at the last second she stumbled - right at the line almost. Too bad too- she would have won I think ! She was fast ! Lol.

You think that sucks? I watched this happen live on TV. I can't find a tape of the entire race but it's the 4x400 mixed relays for the world championships. And remember they would have had a world record. (She's already got a few). This really sucked for them, especially her.

You think that sucks? I watched this happen live on TV. I can't find a tape of the entire race but it's the 4x400 mixed relays for the world championships. And remember they would have had a world record. (She's already got a few). This really sucked for them, especially her.
I saw that

Back
Top Bottom