JBWJr

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired. JAFO.
76   0
Reaction score

Naomi Jakins

@JakinsNaomi

TEXAS CAUTION:
In regard to all the people wanting to move here from New York and California as well as many other heavily populated cities across the country, as well as those wanting to visit...Before you come to Texas to visit you must be aware of what is happening here. Especially, around the rural and well, All of TEXAS There's a housing shortage, rent has tripled, and folks are vacationing here in record numbers...So, if you plan on moving here, or just plan on vacationing in our river bottoms, hill country, mountains or lakes this summer, I think you should know that wolf spiders, fire ants and bedbugs have infested hotels and motels across the area due to dryer than usual weather. The woods will eat you alive with ticks and chiggers.On the Texas Coast, Bull Sharks are bigger than Jaws & way more aggressive. The Beaches are overrun with Portuguese Man of War Jelly Fish & the Sting Rays are as big as a Volkswagen Beetle.Our lakes are full of gators, freshwater sharks, and creepy old guys wearing speedos.Our rivers are full of drunks in tubes peeing themselves while the banjo players lay waiting in the bushes.Texas Mountain Lions have eaten many domesticated animals and possibly some small children.The local bear and coyote population are all 'in heat' and think your wife/girlfriend is hot.Snakes... don’t even get me started on the water headed copper moccasins here, and the Diamond Back Rattler Cobras.The poison ivy has overtaken all other vegetation.We have had bear sightings at every park and town and they are after your picnic baskets….and some cougars have been spotted in motel rooms and bars.Watch out for the jackalopes, they have been extremely aggressive this season.We have the Skunk Ape invading our parks and it’s their mating season. Porcupines are "stabbing" small children should they dare to utilize the local playground equipment.Skunks have made their way over and multiplied at unprecedented rates and wander the local campgrounds in packs looking for beer.Murder hornets!?! We’ve got great black clouds of murder hornets, and swarms of giant crickets and even some Oklahoma grasshoppers.Scorpions have now migrated here and have been congregating in massive quantities under rocks, logs, wooden steps, automobiles, and tarantulas are now stealing peoples food and biting like crazy.I’m pretty sure all private tiger owners (we had a jump in them after Tiger King) have released their cats into the streets of our cities and towns.Head lice now fly and we have vampire bats.Oh, and no one is vaccinated.I hear Idaho and Louisiana are really nice though.

9:48 PM · Mar 22, 2024
·
LINK <---

joke-jk.gif

Naomi Jakins
@JakinsNaomi

TEXAS CAUTION:
In regard to all the people wanting to move here from New York and California as well as many other heavily populated cities across the country, as well as those wanting to visit...Before you come to Texas to visit you must be aware of what is happening here. Especially, around the rural and well, All of TEXAS There's a housing shortage, rent has tripled, and folks are vacationing here in record numbers...So, if you plan on moving here, or just plan on vacationing in our river bottoms, hill country, mountains or lakes this summer, I think you should know that wolf spiders, fire ants and bedbugs have infested hotels and motels across the area due to dryer than usual weather. The woods will eat you alive with ticks and chiggers.On the Texas Coast, Bull Sharks are bigger than Jaws & way more aggressive. The Beaches are overrun with Portuguese Man of War Jelly Fish & the Sting Rays are as big as a Volkswagen Beetle.Our lakes are full of gators, freshwater sharks, and creepy old guys wearing speedos.Our rivers are full of drunks in tubes peeing themselves while the banjo players lay waiting in the bushes.Texas Mountain Lions have eaten many domesticated animals and possibly some small children.The local bear and coyote population are all 'in heat' and think your wife/girlfriend is hot.Snakes... don’t even get me started on the water headed copper moccasins here, and the Diamond Back Rattler Cobras.The poison ivy has overtaken all other vegetation.We have had bear sightings at every park and town and they are after your picnic baskets….and some cougars have been spotted in motel rooms and bars.Watch out for the jackalopes, they have been extremely aggressive this season.We have the Skunk Ape invading our parks and it’s their mating season. Porcupines are "stabbing" small children should they dare to utilize the local playground equipment.Skunks have made their way over and multiplied at unprecedented rates and wander the local campgrounds in packs looking for beer.Murder hornets!?! We’ve got great black clouds of murder hornets, and swarms of giant crickets and even some Oklahoma grasshoppers.Scorpions have now migrated here and have been congregating in massive quantities under rocks, logs, wooden steps, automobiles, and tarantulas are now stealing peoples food and biting like crazy.I’m pretty sure all private tiger owners (we had a jump in them after Tiger King) have released their cats into the streets of our cities and towns.Head lice now fly and we have vampire bats.Oh, and no one is vaccinated.I hear Idaho and Louisiana are really nice though.

9:48 PM · Mar 22, 2024
·
LINK <---
Oh, and all of that goes double for Georgia.

Speaking of Oklahoma grasshoppers I can tell you first hand about that. Riding on my motorcycle with a full face helmet I used to get those suckers stuck between my head and my helmet. You talking about a stoppie and getting off a bike quick! Those things will eat you alive. Alarming enough they don't actually bite. It's the thorn like protrusions on the legs that saw away at you like a light weight McCulloch chainsaw. And they're about two to three inches long. Me and my best friend from Oklahoma always joke about it. They are no joke! You get one on you under your clothes or under your face mask and you're in a world of hurt brother!

Water headed copper moccasins! 🤣🤣🤣
Excellent and fun read.

I wish I excepted change better, cause it is definitely happening
Yes it is! They are trying to get the same bill here in Virginia passed the Governor. It passed the committee already so we are waiting for a judgement. The Governor has already stated that we have some of the strictest gun laws in America now and that's enough. Hopefully he sticks to his guns.

Binary and Forced reset triggers were unlawful here long before it was an issue federally. You can not hunt with a .223/5.56 so that is a strike against it already but that's not the only caliber as you all know.

My forecast is they will one day put the clamp down in the AR's and AK's and closely related variants. I don't think that all states will instate a turn in of already owned rifles but I believe some will, absolutely! It's a sad state of affairs that is for sure.

Back
Top Bottom