• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Now that's a sexy rifle!!!

The Poverty Patriot

Default rank <400 posts
When's the last time you got your chimney swept
31   0
Reaction score
The custom stock adapters finally came in for the ARX and I've gotta say this should have been the way it was done from the start! You can actually get a cheek welded on the acr stock, with the factory stock it was more of a chin weld. But overall, minus the Olight, that's a much better looking tactical tuna.

Attachments

• 20230114_202956.jpg
    20230114_202956.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 160
Looks like something on the Planet of the Apes! Too chunky, to deep, to wide and over all I will give it a score of 1 over the Glock which is a total of 3 points out of 10 in looks. It's Performance might rate higher but It's still ugly. Must be Glocks big brother.

Looks like something on the Planet of the Apes! Too chunky, to deep, to wide and over all I will give it a score of 1 over the Glock which is a total of 3 points out of 10 in looks. It's Performance might rate higher but It's still ugly. Must be Glocks big brother.
I mean technically it's the m9/92 big brother. It's definitely something that's an acquired taste tho. But I get it, most people tend to hate things that are way different than an AR. Then again beretta shot them selves in the foot with a botched release of the rifle and the failure to produce different caliber barrels. Beretta told TFB tv that the ARX is officially dormant in the states. I'm just happy that a company made a better trigger.

The custom stock adapters finally came in for the ARX and I've gotta say this should have been the way it was done from the start! You can actually get a cheek welded on the acr stock, with the factory stock it was more of a chin weld. But overall, minus the Olight, that's a much better looking tactical tuna.
"Now that's a sexy rifle!"
No matter how much you want to, do not put your peter in it. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom