NT4/M4QD Suppressor Mount Option NT4 Compensator

Meh...a lot quieter cans on the market from a company who doesn't disrespect wounded rangers.

You're trying to create 2 myths here- 1 that this was a company position, and 2 that anyone involved had an anti- Ranger bias. It was about a dumb comment from one company affiliated person about a guy in a pink T-shirt, that person was not speaking for the company- he was speaking for himself. I know this because I own the company and he and I were both in Baghdad at the time, shooting the **** and he pointed out the post and I told him I'd prefer he didn't comment because I don't like the pursuant drama that is without a doubt inherent to the online suppressor community.

The person involved did not know he was a Ranger, and this is the first I've heard he was a "wounded" Ranger. The guy looked 6'2" and 240, was standing in the picture and appeared, lean and fit, like he was ready for an MMA cage fight.

You're making it seem like he was legless and armless and in a wheelchair and some asshole was picking on him because he was a "wounded Ranger".

I know more than a few former battalion Rangers and I work with one currently, and they wouldn't give a **** about the crap they knew they were going to get for wearing a pink t-shirt. They are men- warriors- not ******* who get emotionally harmed by a comment they knew they were begging for in the first place. In all this ****, I've never heard one comment from the actual Ranger- instead I've had to deal with scores of posts like this by people who grab ahold of some fragment of this story and take personal offense to something they more likely than not imagined into this story in the first place.

Last edited:
You're trying to create 2 myths here- 1 that this was a company position, and 2 that anyone involved had an anti- Ranger bias. It was about a dumb comment from one company affiliated person about a guy in a pink T-shirt, that person was not speaking for the company- he was speaking for himself. I know this because I own the company and he and I were both in Baghdad at the time, shooting the **** and he pointed out the post and I told him I'd prefer he didn't comment because I don't like the pursuant drama that is without a doubt inherent to the online suppressor community.

The person involved did not know he was a Ranger, and this is the first I've heard he was a "wounded" Ranger. The guy looked 6'2" and 240, was standing in the picture and appeared, lean and fit, like he was ready for an MMA cage fight.

You're making it seem like he was legless and armless and in a wheelchair and some asshole was picking on him because he was a "wounded Ranger".

I know more than a few former battalion Rangers and I work with one currently, and they wouldn't give a **** about the crap they knew they were going to get for wearing a pink t-shirt. They are men- warriors- not ******* who get emotionally harmed by a comment they knew they were begging for in the first place. In all this ****, I've never heard one comment from the actual Ranger- instead I've had to deal with scores of posts like this by people who grab ahold of some fragment of this story and take personal offense to something they more likely than not imagined into this story in the first place.

Still. The fact that he said that is one thing. Makes me not have any interest in buying a can from y'all.

The other issue I have with your cans is you're charging lose to a grand that uses KACs ancient QD system...I don't think you can deny that.

Back
Top Bottom