• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Obama met with confederate flags in Oklahoma

I agree don't pay attention to bloomberg anything..but this is ironic even for them!
And the stupid part is that all the newspapers ( especially the AJC and Macon Telegraph) along with the cable news channels can't understand why their numbers are in the toilet. The Macon paper insults me, my face and my intelligence every single time I pick it up. And Hell no i'm not a subscriber!

And the stupid part is that all the newspapers ( especially the AJC and Macon Telegraph) along with the cable news channels can't understand why their numbers are in the toilet. The Macon paper insults me, my face and my intelligence every single time I pick it up. And Hell no i'm not a subscriber!
Amen brother!

It's bloomberg (the dude doesn't even deserve capitalization). What else can we expect? In fairness, they did say that they have a right to do this, even if they said so begrudgingly.

Sounded like 2 eunuchs and a lesbian crying into a rainbow flag while trying to suck the toe jam from Obama's Muslim feet. But hey that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom