• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OC rules

I thought you weren't even allowed to carry in Academy?

Academy allows firearms in their stores.

DSC_0156.jpg

Flip Flop holster and glocks, talk about the perfect match. Plastic gun with rubber holster, sounds like something ya would see in a Cher video.

*insert stir pot smiley here*

Nick T

the rules when you open carry, just act like you would if you were conceal carry or not carrying at all

yes wear a belt when you open or conceal carry on the belt line it will make it far easier to keep your pants from falling

you got somethin against suspenders? :)

I just can't see open carry at all. JMHO but seems to me no reason for it unless a chip on your shoulder. (looky looky I got a gun!)Seems like someone behind you at the store counter could just snatch it right off you. You know... the criminals

I just can't see open carry at all. JMHO but seems to me no reason for it unless a chip on your shoulder. (looky looky I got a gun!)Seems like someone behind you at the store counter could just snatch it right off you. You know... the criminals

That's why I do it. I enjoy the scared looks of soccer moms at the store. And yeah, I've had it snatched a few times, but that's ok, that's why I carry Hipoints, so they're cheaper to replace.

Back
Top Bottom