Ocracoke Island

Smiley

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
75DD325F-E571-486F-81F5-F7B2B1FBC9C8.jpeg
4CA1E028-0BB7-4C48-B7A2-2C15DDEC5B7E.jpeg
Headed back to the Outer Banks in a couple weeks and I can’t wait. This time we booked a house on Ocracoke. Any recommendations? Looking to take one trip out to deep water, and one inshore, but mainly just kicking it like last year. One of my favorite places to vacation!

It has been a long time, but we went two years in a row and stayed in Cape Hatteras. My most memorable time spent there was visiting Kill Devil Hills and learning to hang glide at Kitty Hawk Kites. They take you out to the sand dunes and give an introductory course. Didn't jump off a mountain but we all had fun on the dunes.

It has been a long time, but we went two years in a row and stayed in Cape Hatteras. My most memorable time spent there was visiting Kill Devil Hills and learning to hang glide at Kitty Hawk Kites. They take you out to the sand dunes and give an introductory course. Didn't jump off a mountain but we all had fun on the dunes.

We usually go to Hatteras, around Frisco, but last year we spent a day on Ocracoke and wanted to make a week out of it this time. We spent time on the dunes and at the wright brothers museum. Lots of fun up that way, but I like getting away from all the traffic and taking it easy.

Back
Top Bottom