oddball suppressor hosts.

Tornado Tech will extend and thread the CZ75 which I think would be a great host

Geriatric fool is having his 9mm 1911 threaded, which is unique in caliber.

I think I am going to have my SP01 threaded (somehow, be it a new barrel or extended).

I've got several 9mm 1911's, wouldn't mind trying this, any idea who is doing the work? Is it fitting a new barrel, or modifying the stock?

I think I am going to have my SP01 threaded (somehow, be it a new barrel or extended).

I've got several 9mm 1911's, wouldn't mind trying this, any idea who is doing the work? Is it fitting a new barrel, or modifying the stock?

they modify the stock barrel. you just send the whole slide to Tornado Tech.

If anyone wants a PPK 22, I have 2 of the new walther models coming that should be here thursday. $370 for the black and $390 for the SS model. I have the needed thread adapters available as well. Just thought I'd give you guys first choice on them. Contact me to purchase.

I have one I've been shooting for about a month. While they aren't the quietest host out there, they sure are the most espionage looking. Mine eats everything. Even Rem Gold garbage. I'll throw a pic up later.

Bond. James Bond.

photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom