• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT app

Why do we need an iPhone app, just update the site to use tapatalk. That's what i use to browse m4carbine.net, xdtalk, and a few others.

I just don't like tapatalk, but I have to say if vbulletin doesn't get on the ball with their app I may have to reconsider as it is inferior right now.

There should be an update for the iphone app this week, currently it is still the first version released so it should have many improvements. I can't update it myself as I do not have a mac, the android one is more up to date as I can do it myself.

For some reason now the app keeps force closing on pretty much every thread with pictures. The only time it doesn't is when the pictures are in a attachment and then they don't come up at all, just a small white box where it should be.

For some reason now the app keeps force closing on pretty much every thread with pictures. The only time it doesn't is when the pictures are in a attachment and then they don't come up at all, just a small white box where it should be.

One of my biggest regrets is buying that App, it has been a pain in the butt since the beginning, vbulletin released it way too early.

I suggest moving to the tapatalk app, it really does work a whole lot better.

I'll send some stickers to anyone who purchased the ODT app if you just send me a PM with your address and tell me you bought the app.

I have nothing to do with the company or the industry. I used it for some other forums and found it useful.
Here's a post I wrote a while back.
I hope I'm not upsetting anyone by asking this...but...is there any possibility that Tapatalk could become the app for OT.

It is clearly the standard application for forums and is available for both Apple and Android. There have been between 100,000 and 500,000 Android downloads and over 11,000 reviews that average 4.5 stars (out of 5). I use it for a lot of other forums including Glock Pro, Glock Talk, Georgia Packing, XDA, etc, and it works great on all of them. I only open the one application to visit all of the forums.

I really believe that it would be beneficial to ODT and its users to implement Tapatalk. It's my understanding that there is no cost to the forum operator. I paid $2.95 for the app.

Here is a link to the website. http://www.tapatalk.com

FYI, learned sometihng new today. i had a low memory warning on my phone that I later saw was due to a build up of 80mgb of Data from the app, so before you go deleting things, clear the data from this app on droids occasionally my going to the manage app section on your phone.

Back
Top Bottom