• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT / CMP Range Invasion-**POSTPONED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I so want to go to this. Can we arrange another soon before summer?
My kids are all hyped up that we pick up our new boxer pup, you guessed it. Saturday. So kids and fam gotta come before my fun.
But wow....I really want to hit this place someday. Never seen anything like it before, love the target system.
You guys have fun! See you at the end of February gunshow in Atlanta :-) just in time for my bonus and tax return lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If folks continue to like these we can do another in early spring with giveaways and maybe lunch too.

I'm still trying to learn how to organize stuff like this....suggestions and help are always welcome :thumb:

only if its tacos

Tacos are actually pretty easy to prepare and keep hot.

The tricky part of our CMP visits is that folks split up because there's so much to do there (a good thing!). I was thinking about picking a time to serve lunch at the pavillion and do some prize drawings, but Mrs AC mentioned that she didn't think people would want to stop shooting and pack up their stuff so they could drive over. That sounds like it might be true so i was gonna ask everyone about it this weekend

image.jpeg

Tacos are actually pretty easy to prepare and keep hot.

The tricky part of our CMP visits is that folks split up because there's so much to do there (a good thing!). I was thinking about picking a time to serve lunch at the pavillion and do some prize drawings, but Mrs AC mentioned that she didn't think people would want to stop shooting and pack up their stuff so they could drive over. That sounds like it might be true so i was gonna ask everyone about it this weekend

View attachment 1031231
Drive over? drive? That sounds epic.

They're forecasting rain, you think its an issue for these sweet old gems? It looks like its all covered there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

They're forecasting rain, you think its an issue for these sweet old gems? It looks like its all covered there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Doubt it - will be under cover.

also: What? You don't have at least two of everything? One beater/shooter and one collector? and one for trade fodder, one for parts, and one just for good measure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom