• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT gun/bbq/swap meet event post November 4th

PartyWithArty

Army Icon Supporter
The Name’s James, James Bond.
40   0
Reaction score
Hey what’s up guys! So, as a lot of, y’all know( or don’t know) I do BBQ for events. I reached out to a company that does training in Sandersville ga, Company called L.C.S instruction. (https://instagram.com/l.c.s._instruction?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==) We are in talks of having a training event/Swap meet/competition.
We will have an entry of $25 and that includes a plate of my bbq. The competition will be $100 entry fee. Prizes are TBA but will be well worth it from what we chatted about. Bbq I plan on having is pulled pork, chicken thighs, Mac and cheese, baked beans, Mexican corn, coleslaw and some hot dog burnt ends for the PSA dagger owners 😂. Let me know what y’all think. We will update and let y’all know the final plan after seeing the number of people interested.
Check out their Instagram for pictures. What’s everyone thoughts?
Time line. I believe we will have a safety briefing at about 11 do some training until about 1300. And eat swap meet and an hour and get back to the training.

Attachments

• IMG_6573.jpeg
    IMG_6573.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6577.jpeg
    IMG_6577.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6575.jpeg
    IMG_6575.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 13
Over two hours from midtown...longer for folks North/West of the city.

I'm interested but not if it's 95 degrees outside.

Heads up - you could have 100 folks commit to coming. You'd go out and buy/prepare enough food for 100 folks. 35 will show up the day of. Not trying to be mean or speak ill of ODT but life happens.

Good luck. It's a great idea!

Heads up - you could have 100 folks commit to coming. You'd go out and buy/prepare enough food for 100 folks. 35 will show up the day of. Not trying to be mean or speak ill of ODT but life happens.

yes sir! I actually had similar happen. It’s all good. I appreciate the support!

Back
Top Bottom