• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

Was going to get the table I had last year but it’s gone. Guess I don’t get in here enough.
If anyone has a table they aren’t going to use or wants to split a booth. I would like to do either on the main floor only.
TIA

What's weird is that I wasn't asked for a discount at all at both shows except for one guy wanting a Mauser bayonet.

It's worth setting up for certain as the show is only about a half day and there isn't a bunch of crap being hawked. No gutters, vinyl siding, copper pain bracelets, cop dog body armor beggars, etc.

Here on ODT I get pummeled by low ball offers, etc., but at the show, everyone that bought anything just paid the sticker price. Very strange.
That is because you had subs in .22. wasn't going to dicker and took them all.

That is because you had subs in .22. wasn't going to dicker and took them all.
I did well the last two shows with under priced ammo and good prices on my guns. Only had 2 people try to low ball me and they still bought at a price that worked for me.

This time I'm bringing guns and ammo and a black powder cannon kit and some silver coins and we will see how that works out. Now if I could just curb my wife from shopping the whole floor and coming back ever few minutes saying "but honey I need another $500 please" and then that means we have McDonalds on the way home because that is all I can afford after she shops.

Back
Top Bottom