ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

To take anything you say to or about me personally, would mean that I value your opinion. I don't know you. Don't care to. See, it's simple. You're not old enough to have discerned that piece of wisdom. It'll come with age.
Okuma said NO strollers so his mom wont be able to bring him

Is there any need for volunteers, or need for people to help set things up, take them down, and clean up and such?
I'd love to volunteer if there will be any need for any kind of work, or moving things, or cleaning up afterwards.
Also, if there is anyone that will be setting up and bringing a lot of stuff to put out, shoot me a private message, and I can meet you earlier and help you with moving all inside and setting up, and packing up as well if wanted/needed.

I also still have a spare bedroom with a bed available, in a nice, quiet, and safe neighborhood about 45 mins to an hour away from the venue location, in bogart if anyone is traveling far, or wants to save money and not have to book a hotel.

Is there any need for volunteers, or need for people to help set things up, take them down, and clean up and such?
I'd love to volunteer if there will be any need for any kind of work, or moving things, or cleaning up afterwards.
Also, if there is anyone that will be setting up and bringing a lot of stuff to put out, shoot me a private message, and I can meet you earlier and help you with moving all inside and setting up, and packing up as well if wanted/needed.

I also still have a spare bedroom with a bed available, in a nice, quiet, and safe neighborhood about 45 mins to an hour away from the venue location, in bogart if anyone is traveling far, or wants to save money and not have to book a hotel.
bring the antlers if you come

Back
Top Bottom