• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

Waited too long to get a table. I'll be walking around with a few guns to sell. Not sure what yet. I also have ammo that I'd be willing to part with. Too heavy to carry, but if there's interest, let me know what you are looking for and I'll load up my car.

I have:
7.62X54r
8mm Mauser
8X56R
6.5 Swede ball and GP
7.5 Swiss
.303 British
7.65 Argentine
7.62x39
7.62x45

Probably others I can't remember at the moment.
How much will you need to part with the .303 British?

Is there a thread that shows who has a table and maybe what they will be selling? I have quite a bit for sale and thought it would be nice to post some of the items.
Not a post that ive seen but I like the idea. Table or booth number and list of product or type of product.

How much will you need to part with the .303 British?
I have at least two types. One is 50 rds on clips in bandos. I can get you the details, but I believe it is post war British made. I'm asking $50 per Bando. I also have a full sealed crate of POF. I need to check but I think it is dated 1960, and has 768 rds. I have shot the POF ammo, and some of it is fine, some of it is click-bang, and a few need a second hit or are duds. I'm asking $400 for the crate. I used to have some other .303 that was mixed loose rounds going back to WWI. I'll need to see if I have any left. Some of it was mostly for a collection, but the later stuff shot ok.

I have at least two types. One is 50 rds on clips in bandos. I can get you the details, but I believe it is post war British made. I'm asking $50 per Bando. I also have a full sealed crate of POF. I need to check but I think it is dated 1960, and has 768 rds. I have shot the POF ammo, and some of it is fine, some of it is click-bang, and a few need a second hit or are duds. I'm asking $400 for the crate. I used to have some other .303 that was mixed loose rounds going back to WWI. I'll need to see if I have any left. Some of it was mostly for a collection, but the later stuff shot ok.
I would be in for 1 Bandoleer of 50 rounds. I'll be at table #69 on the upper deck.

Is there a thread that shows who has a table and maybe what they will be selling? I have quite a bit for sale and thought it would be nice to post some of the items.
Just post it up in this thread They will find you and you know how our clandestine operatives are skerred for someone to know where they are. I got knives and knife related accessories at Table #13

Just post it up in this thread They will find you and you know how our clandestine operatives are skerred for someone to know where they are. I got knives and knife related accessories at Table #13
This thread is 24 pages long, id suggest a new thread that's more specific.

Back
Top Bottom