• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

I know of one guy that sold all his stuff before the show opened. He should definitely resale his table for later.
I came very close to it! lol But stayed a bit more to sell a few more odds/ends...lesson learned though, next time I'm not waiting to snag a table haha. Hope we do another show this year..maybe before elections!

View attachment 6746154

Purchase Admission & Booths/Tables Here!

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet
Saturday - May 4, 2024
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Cobb County Civic Center
548 South Marietta Pkwy SE
Marietta, GA 30060

Tickets and Tables/Booths are on sale now!
https://store.theoutdoorstrader.com/

Our next show is May 4, 2024. The gun show is open to all ODT members and friends/family. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

Changes from past shows:
  • Price online is $15 a person if you buy a ticket after April 1. Price is only $10 if you buy before April 1.
  • Price at the door is $20 per person. We want everyone to buy ahead of time but every show some folks show up without a ticket.
  • You can buy 1 booth and up to 2 tables per person/company.

Pricing - Buy Before April 1 and tickets are only $10!
  • Admission - $15 per person online / $20 per person at door. Children under 18 are free!
  • Tables - $50, includes 1 admission and 1 chair. Limit 2 tables per person/company. 98 tables available.
  • Booths - $150, includes 2 admissions and 2 chairs. Limit 1 booth per person/company. 36 booths available. (A booth is 3 tables at the end of a row.)
Rules are the same as last time: No concealed carry is permitted. All firearms must be unloaded and secured with zip-ties. Zip-ties are available at the door for no cost. Tickets are transferrable. Free admission for children under 18. No strollers allowed.

****No refunds within 30 days of event.

Vendor setup will be Friday 12:00-6:00 PM and Saturday 8:00-10:00AM

We should have a food truck again, I'll post details as I get them. Refreshments will be available inside the Civic Center at the front desk.

Here's the layout for the event, will be the same as last time:
View attachment 6746196

View attachment 6746154

Purchase Admission & Booths/Tables Here!

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet
Saturday - May 4, 2024
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Cobb County Civic Center
548 South Marietta Pkwy SE
Marietta, GA 30060

Tickets and Tables/Booths are on sale now!
https://store.theoutdoorstrader.com/

Our next show is May 4, 2024. The gun show is open to all ODT members and friends/family. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

Changes from past shows:
  • Price online is $15 a person if you buy a ticket after April 1. Price is only $10 if you buy before April 1.
  • Price at the door is $20 per person. We want everyone to buy ahead of time but every show some folks show up without a ticket.
  • You can buy 1 booth and up to 2 tables per person/company.

Pricing - Buy Before April 1 and tickets are only $10!
  • Admission - $15 per person online / $20 per person at door. Children under 18 are free!
  • Tables - $50, includes 1 admission and 1 chair. Limit 2 tables per person/company. 98 tables available.
  • Booths - $150, includes 2 admissions and 2 chairs. Limit 1 booth per person/company. 36 booths available. (A booth is 3 tables at the end of a row.)
Rules are the same as last time: No concealed carry is permitted. All firearms must be unloaded and secured with zip-ties. Zip-ties are available at the door for no cost. Tickets are transferrable. Free admission for children under 18. No strollers allowed.

****No refunds within 30 days of event.

Vendor setup will be Friday 12:00-6:00 PM and Saturday 8:00-10:00AM

We should have a food truck again, I'll post details as I get them. Refreshments will be available inside the Civic Center at the front desk.

Here's the layout for the event, will be the same as last time:
View attachment 6746196
Are all the tables sold out?

Back
Top Bottom