ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024 - Cobb County Civic Center

4639034.jpg

If you're selling or buying at the ODT show... PLEASE bring small bills! Don't pay with a $100.00 bill for a 5 dollar item. I'll have lots of 5 and 10 dollar items on my table, as I'm sure most sellers will have as well. So bring lots of 5 and 10 dollar bills!
If the item is $185 and you pay with 2 $100 bills I'll just round the total up to $200 with a $15 handling fee (me handling the item over to you) and that takes care of that. If you follow that practice on all your sales you'll make a whole lot of money but have no repeat customers.

If the item is $185 and you pay with 2 $100 bills I'll just round the total up to $200 with a $15 handling fee (me handling the item over to you) and that takes care of that. If you follow that practice on all your sales you'll make a whole lot of money but have no repeat customers.
exactly I have NO change for a hunnert

So the buyers which hopefully out number the sellers 2+ to 1 are expected to have the proper change for a item that the seller is hoping to find a buyer for?

If you're selling or buying at the ODT show... PLEASE bring small bills! Don't pay with a $100.00 bill for a 5 dollar item. I'll have lots of 5 and 10 dollar items on my table, as I'm sure most sellers will have as well. So bring lots of 5 and 10 dollar bills!

What table will be yours?

So the buyers which hopefully out number the sellers 2+ to 1 are expected to have the proper change for an item that the seller is hoping to find a buyer for?
I think the response was meant for those that are searching for five to ten dollar items but are not thinking ahead enough to bring fives and tens. As well, many will bring hundreds and put a seller in a bind to bust one. Just be considerate both ways!

Back
Top Bottom