• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 6, 2023 - Cobb County Civic Center

Thanks for a great event, I am curious also on the head count?

I had heard the normal gun shows there weren’t very good, I’m surprised they draw a larger crowd.
That location does draw a crowd. Head count you'll have to ask someone in the know.
It was a great show. It's been a long time since I've had that much fun at a show. ODT are great people and I'm so glad they keep a closed show

Thanks for a great event, I am curious also on the head count?

I had heard the normal gun shows there weren’t very good, I’m surprised they draw a larger crowd.
Well, based on what I saw at the last gun show at the Civic Center, the ODT event was waaaaaay more crowded. Maybe the "larger crowd" is theory is based on over all attendees for the event, but their events last 2 days usually, right?

One thing is for sure, the ODT crowd is way more rewarding to be around.

I had a great time finally got to meet DinkyDau a fine gentleman , Gunanddoglover thanks for the great deal on the gun I've been looking for and good to see Gadgetsrfun again, wanted to meet OttoMan I'll make sure and meet him next month at the M&G and finally thanks to the people responsible for putting on the show I'll be back next year.

Well, based on what I saw at the last gun show at the Civic Center, the ODT event was waaaaaay more crowded. Maybe the "larger crowd" is theory is based on over all attendees for the event, but their events last 2 days usually, right?

One thing is for sure, the ODT crowd is way more rewarding to be around.
You got that right

May have missed it. Out of curiosity, what was the head count? Seemed like it was sold out?
We ended up with about 1,300 people checked in. (We had about 1,050 for ODT10 last year. ) Definitely enough to do it again next year.

As soon as I have a date for the next one I'll post it, hoping to talk to them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom