• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 6, 2023 - Cobb County Civic Center

you have no idea what it takes to put 1 on a year.
There was a tremendous amount of effort put forth in putting this show on. It went very smoothly and that is testimony of the folks putting it on making sure that everything worked just like it should. I appreciate the effort that went into putting this one on and the one last year too.

There will always be people wanting more shows and more freebies but they aren't standing in line to help put the show on. I don't have the skills or time to help. I appreciate that my table was ready for me and that the people who came through the door were vetted as best they could be. I came in pulling a wagon full of guns and ammo and I left with just a couple of guns in the wagon and a cashbox that was pretty full.

Thanks again and I couldn't gather the inventory to try to do this again this year. I appreciate the opportunity to empty the safe and even more so appreciate the opportunity to see friends and folks I told to here.

I heard it from Paynefree Paynefree so it has to be true!!!
That's a fact homeboy.gif
:)

I would love to go to more than one a year BUT since I retired my weekends are full along with my weekdays (how did I have time to work). This was my second one and God willing I will make another.

Nope. I'm in NE Georgia, but I'm off work this week if anyone wants the HK91, the Zel Custom .416 Barrett or the Beretta 1200FP, or the Anschutz. PM me if you're interested.

Ditto. I'd even take a PM from the family or anyone that knows. Praying he's ok.
Kudos to the nurse and the EMT that helped the fellow out prior to EMS arriving.
Kudos to the LE officers as well.
Is the HK91 and 416 Barrett still available?

I would love to go to more than one a year BUT since I retired my weekends are full along with my weekdays (how did I have time to work). This was my second one and God willing I will make another.
Same here. I'm very happy with one. And 2 would be nice, but like you I had to work it in

Back
Top Bottom