• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT GunShow Concerns

I initially tried to avoid other shows but then you discover there's a terrible gun show scheduled almost every week.

You say it sold out very quickly last year but that isn't quite accurate. Tickets went on sale around March of 2019 and we didn't sell out until the Thursday evening before the event in April 2022, so over 3 years and this one is just 3 months.

We've sold 500 tickets and sold about 100 tables/booths and those come with free tickets, so we're at about 600 people right now. (Last year tables/booths required a separate admission.)

Last year we sold 600+ admissions in the week before the show.

Also last year the actual attendance at the show was roughly 1,050 people, so there's a decent chance this will have more people there than the last one did.

I was really surprised to see this thread, I haven't had any concerns myself at all.
There is every week. But this just happens to fall on the 2000 plus table gun show. Sucks I had fun at the last one. But I've already spent $300 on tables. I'm sure it'll turn out good and everybody will have a blast and I'll hate that I missed it.

I initially tried to avoid other shows but then you discover there's a terrible gun show scheduled almost every week.

You say it sold out very quickly last year but that isn't quite accurate. Tickets went on sale around March of 2019 and we didn't sell out until the Thursday evening before the event in April 2022, so over 3 years and this one is just 3 months.

We've sold 500 tickets and sold about 100 tables/booths and those come with free tickets, so we're at about 600 people right now. (Last year tables/booths required a separate admission.)

Last year we sold 600+ admissions in the week before the show.

Also last year the actual attendance at the show was roughly 1,050 people, so there's a decent chance this will have more people there than the last one did.

I was really surprised to see this thread, I haven't had any concerns myself at all.
gonna be a good time

Nobody at the Jonesboro Rd show is going to go out of their way to bring me a can of W.I.C approved and astronomically priced Le Sueur peas like my friend @teearr !
Thought of you today at Costco...
Even in bulk dem's spenssive.

Attachments

• 20230417_110542.jpg
    20230417_110542.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 45
Thought of you today at Costco...
Even in bulk dem's spenssive.

Everyone should bring a case so palmettomoon palmettomoon will have to sail all his goods for cheap to have room to haul his massive pea collection home :lol:

Expo show sucks in the spring most people are saving for vacations this time of the year which hurts gun sales. Also, you have 2 other chances to attend the Expo show in Sept and December but only 1 shot for the ODT show

Back
Top Bottom